The Company’s Objectives Are:-
- To lead the industry in quality by operating a Quality Management System certified to National & International standards.
- To provide products & services to meet or surpass customer requirements.
The Company’s Policy Is:-
- To achieve the objectives set out above by ensuring that the Quality Management System is operated effectively & economically.
- To review the adherence to and adequacy of the Quality Management System & to implement effective corrections where necessary.
- To pursue a programme of continuous quality improvement.
- To ensure that all staff are clearly aware of their responsibilities within the system so they play their part in achieving the quality objectives.
- To employ personnel with the qualifications and experience commensurate with their responsibilities and where necessary to provide additional training to meet statutory, contractual or company requirements.
- To ensure that work carried out on behalf of the company by sub-contractors meets the standards of the company.
Chairman- PSG Group
PSG Group Ltd. – Disclaimer
All technical information and related data supplied by or on behalf of PSG
Group Ltd. (and subsidiary companies) is believed to be accurate and
complete. However, it will remain the responsibility of the purchaser / user
to determine the suitability of each product for a particular application
and shall assume all risk and liability in connection therewith.
No warranty is implied with regard to information or recommendations given
by our distributors and or subcontractors.
The descriptions of products and services displayed on this web site and the
terms under which they are given may be modified at any time without notice.
In any event or occurrence, our liability is strictly limited to the value
of the original invoice.
Any links on this site are for the convenience of the visitor only and we
are not responsible for their content.